1. I would like to start selling Wiltshire in my store, who do I contact?
Please contact our Customer Service Team on toll free phone 1800 65 11 46 who will refer you to one of our Sales Managers.
2. Where can I buy Wiltshire products in Australia?
Wiltshire is sold through most major retail outlets including Big W, Coles, David Jones, Kmart, Myer, Target, Woolworths and selected independent stores nationally.
3. I have a problem with my Wiltshire product, what do I do?
Please return your Wiltshire product to the place of purchase for a replacement or refund.
4. Are all Wiltshire products dishwasher safe?
The majority of Wiltshire items are dishwasher safe however we recommend care when using a dishwasher. For example, once the cycle is finished you should immediately remove and dry all kitchen equipment particularly steel items.
For more information on product care refer to the product’s packaging and our Tips, Tricks and Recipes area.
5. What does the Wiltshire Guarantee cover?
Wiltshire guarantees your product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Wiltshire will, at its discretion repair or replace unsatisfactory product that is returned to the point of purchase. This guarantee does not extend to any damage caused by misuse of the product, or damage to other property caused through use or misuse of the product.
For more information please refer to the product’s packaging.
6. I have an old Wiltshire StaySharp knife and would like to purchase a replacement cassette?
Please contact our Customer Service Team on toll free phone 1800 65 11 46.